Saturday, June 30, 2007

Sorry for leaving my blog so empty this few days. Had been offsetting for my company for the 3 days i took for my Area 6 ATC camp.

Yea. Here are the updates.

1. I went kayaking, so nice, i love kayaking sia.
2. I jus buy a Ipod Nano (Currently with Yew Tat)
3. I left 5 more hours to offset for my company.

Not much things happened these few days. Spend my most of my free time slacking/sleeping or with ada.

Yawn. so sleepy. Xp. I wan go to learn driving lah. Motobike/scooter !!

Left around 1 month 2 weeks plus before my attachment ends, learn alot of stuffs from there.

- your only -

  • the stalker the lover passenger of love going round but not getting anywhere Since 14.3.1988 summer love mystical feeling unique one

    How to make a Kok hiong
    Ingredients:
    5 parts pride
    5 parts silliness
    5 parts joy
    Method:
    Layer ingredientes in a shot glass. Top it off with a sprinkle of sadness and enjoy!

my wants

    WISHLIST For year 2009

    Surfer pants
    To go for kayaking 3 star course
    Stay healthy
    Laptop(Sony)
    To be with ada

    In the future
    Go to local uni:
    SMU
    or
    NTU
    or
    NUS

passengers

remembered

notices


    Entertainment

Free Blog Counter