Sunday, September 11, 2005
muhahaha..
muhahaha..wah..i so long le never blog le..i now at wei yi's blog..listenin to a beauitful song.."Truly Madly Deeply"..dunno who sing de..so nice..make me think of ada..wah..miss her lor..the chorus is like..
"..I stand with u on the mountian,
I wanna bath with u in the sea..
I wanna lay like this foreva..
until the sky fall down on me.."
so nice..lol..if u ppl dunno..i went to ubin..for the ATC..lol..so fun...muhahahaha..ya..it started on the 9/9/2005..but i was rushin my project..so in the end i get into camp veri late at nite..ya..so shiok lor..hehehe..really good exp man..me n Kee kien reached the jetty at bout 9pm(cos i was late..went to buy a new bag wif ada..so ex..lol..but she say the design nice..)..den got to wait for the bum boat..it came at around 9.30..we reach ubin at bout 10 ba..wah..the view is super man..in the nite rite..can see nothing of ubin..it is so dark..my gosh..no wonder..my senior asked me to take a taxi in..lol..ya..ubin got taxi de..muhahaha..first time..n the taxi go so fast lor..my gosh..n the path..like i say is so dark..i cannot even recongize the route..lol..den..we reach the campsite..wif a bang man..everi 1 look at us..muhahaha..like superstar jus reach like that..hehehe..that time bout 11plus le..ya..i was in charge of Land Exp..quite fun lah..hehehe..in charge of Charile serria..
Sad..
know something sad n disappointin..which i shall not say..ya..it really quite hurt..dunno y..really confused le..ya..on the 10/9..which is the second day of camp..ya..
~Food for Thought~
I wan to be the best..i need to be more outspoken..i got to be..more trustin in the lord..I M THE HEAD & NOT THE TAIL..for the exam comin...i will take it..i will endure de...muhahahaha..i will be one of the best..if not the best..